New Members "Welcoming" Other New Members

all day I been trying to find a place to say ''id rather pick my teeth with a dried raccoon dick''...I think this might just be the spot...I don't know why

all day I been trying to find a place to say ''id rather pick my teeth with a dried raccoon dick''...I think this might just be the spot...I don't know why

If you will notice...there are a pair of dried raccoon d1cks hanging from my rear view mirror in the old '02. :hehe:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mud 1.jpg
    Mud 1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi guys new to the site. Wondering if you all could tell me about the turbo delete mod for my 06 greatest truck ever made dodge 2500.
Also will 22X14 forces with stretched tires make my truck faster.
Truck is for wanting 50k 300000 miles, don't try and low ball me I know what it's worth.

Do you not agree that it is dumb to sign up then start posting "welcome" in all the intro threads? My 8 year old wouldn't even do that.
Yeah, but your 8 year old isn't an idiot, either!

Mark.

So complaining about how new members up there post count, we start a thread where the only purpose other than complaining is bumping post count?

Correct, the kids take after their mother.

Right on, brother. :hehe:

So complaining about how new members up there post count, we start a thread where the only purpose other than complaining is bumping post count?

As you can plainly see....I couldn't give any less chucks about bumping my post count with this thread. I just like to talk. I started contributing here the minute I signed up to this circus in 2007. Contributing, Ie. Posting useful information that enhances the intelligence of others....not "saleing" schidt.

This thread needs to be a sticky in the intro section so all the new kids can avoid looking like dumbasses......but that's just my recommendation.

Last edited: