New Moderator- Amish Elegance

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
I know what you are thnking...... And yes we are letting the inmates run the Asylum. Amish is a good friend and a great ambassador for Comp D. Welcome to the team bro! :thankyou2:

Hey Hitler! Just testing the waters...

How come I was not invited to take on a role of authority? I guarantee the beatings would have continued or commenced as the case might have been, until moral improved.

What exactly do the moderaters do? Does the job have perks or something like a free T shirt? ohh boy

JD WOP said:
What exactly do the moderaters do? Does the job have perks or something like a free T shirt? ohh boy

Tee shirts and beers at events LOL

This is a great day for Amish people everywhere. Rest assured, you've all heard your last Amish jokes. :hehe: Yeah censorship! :woohoo: :hehe:

PT, you is on the short list. :evil

JD, this sounds like most of my jobs... long hours, thankless work, and poor pay. Quite the resume' I'm building. LOL

Thanks for the votes Comp D crew. Damn proud to be part of the team that keeps the best diesel site on the net running. See you all at the races/pulls! Look for the buggy, I'll sign your baby.

Amish Elegance said:
Thanks for the votes Comp D crew. Damn proud to be part of the team that keeps the best diesel site on the net running. See you all at the races/pulls! Look for the buggy, I'll sign your baby.

And it Starts...LOL

even though i hate each and everyone of the comp-d crew, i think admitting someone like amish into your ranks was a good choice. even though we need to teach him how to handle his silver liquor, he's an awesome guy and couldnt wish a bigger drunk on the likes of the comp d masses. you guys do need to add a couple more west coast moderators though....partsguy would be a much happpier man!!

JD WOP said:

If your good you don't need to be a mod to get free beer and shirts at an event.

BIGRPOWR said:
even though i hate each and everyone of the comp-d crew, !
We all hate you too Mike. :hehe:

Welcome aboard AE.........you have to fun buttons now.

Amish Elegance said:
Look for the buggy, I'll sign your baby.

:hehe: :rockwoot: :hehe: :rockwoot: :hehe: :rockwoot:

LOL Just think we mods now get an unrated Amish in our area.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:clap: BRAVO!!:clap:

JD WOP said:

We get a full pension and a great salary ! With a signing bonus that is incredible :rockwoot:

Welcome Amish ...............