New Mods too OBS

DuraDan

Diesel Monkey
Been working all summer and saving to do stuff to my truck... Here is whats next on my list... im thinkin H2E turbo w/Bypass tube, then Water/meth, then HPOP, then FASS.... Whats the community's opinion on what I should do and in what order? (i.e. type of turbo)

Already have 175cc Swamps Inj (stage 2ish)
TS 6 pos Chip
Gauges
Exhaust
Cold Air Intake

Big Bubba give you an allowance while in the Pokey!:kick:

Well according to interwebby lure, ISB is nothing but a 12 year old....as for me. Old enough to know not to drink and drive.

Ilikewherethisthreadisgoing.jpg

I guess I should have known, I just figured people could act there age and get over a lil fight over nothing to begin with

I guess I should have known, I just figured people could act there age and get over a lil fight over nothing to begin with

Yeah...you know all about acting your age, don't you.

You're a douche, and you will continue to be held as such until you prove otherwise.

Thought you were going to jail for a bit? Did our luck change?
Chris

Yeah...you know all about acting your age, don't you.

You're a douche, and you will continue to be held as such until you prove otherwise.

Thought you were going to jail for a bit? Did our luck change?
Chris
x2 :D

the judge respected that I work full time and am going into the marines and took the MIP off, so I just have to pay fines which I already did, and I get my license back in a year...

So you are modding a truck you cant drive........brilliant.

That's what I was thinking roachie...but I guess he has somebody to trailer it to events. It's a competition only rig now anyways.... LOL LOL LOL

Going to MEPS next week, probably going to get a consult for all my tickets I have... And im not sure what im doing now, me and my dad are thinking about building up a cummins and puttin it in an old muscle car...

i would defienetly to a trubo upgrade first, then look into an intercooler. and atleast a adrenaline HPOP.

dont forget the rest of your driveline needs to hold up too. forged steel u joints, built auto or a good clutch if its 5 speed.

instead of fass, check out the new fuel system sinister diesel has out. i just put mine on. o and as for hpop, terminator engineering for sure!

Back