New service added

xzaq103

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Competition style delivery valve here.

SDX Comp

DV1.jpg

131 - SDX Comp - Full Cut

DV2.jpg

Forgive me, but what am I missing? Whats the difference between yours and the 131's posted?

I cleaned the full cut up on the right, it was ugly. The valve in the center just came off the lathe, and the valve on left is unmodified.

So, how dirty compared to say, 181's? Or Full cuts?

I've ran both, not looking for smoke, just a bit more power than 181's for towing!
Chris

They are much more controllable, but they will still fuel as heavy as a full cut, hence the competition designation.

Man I'm thinking on these......... Probably have to plate the pump back completely to save the 62 though lol

is it just my eyes, or do the 131 and sdx comp look identical ???

i'm not trying to start an arguement

I just cannot distinguish the difference, i'm sure they are top notch and will probably be owning a set in the near future

These DVs are the best ones I've had. Even if they might look similar to each other in somebody's eyes then performance-wize they are million miles apart with VERY good street manners as well.

i had the comps in my truck and wow, way to much fuel on the top end for my poor hx35. street manners as long as u stay below half-3/4 throttle, it seemed to smoke less than the stock 175 dvs did. but wot, there was no chance of clearing them up, and would choke my turbo to where boost would drop 20psi after it maxed out at 54, would drop immediately to mid to low 30's

i am wondering how these would work for me? i have full cuts now but was looking at putting in 131's for driving back and forth to school but would these work for me? right now there's a constant haze at highway speed and im looking to get better mileage but it would be great if i didn't have to loose the power it has now.

as long as u keep ur foot out of it, it will work great. i got 23mpg out of mine with them in ;)

So would these be as good as my stock dv's as far as no smoke, mpg and haze goes with my set up in my Sig If I drive it conservatively and not get on the go pedalhard?