New service added

i wont say yes or no. but my experience i got better milage with my set up than i did with the stock 175 dv's with staying below 3/4 throttle. i never got a milage report driving it hard because the truck has stayed broke most the summer since i put them in. not because of the dv's though.

Thanks, if that's the case why the hell wouldn't any one want these. My main consern is at light to no Throttle. And mpg at light throttle driving. If it doesn't haze more at idle, then I want them.

the .024s i have in it now haze a lil more than the sdx comps do. i swapped dv's because i was way over fueling the stock charger and it was hurting me more than helping me.

I have a set of Smokem's cut 131's which i believe are the same ones and I love them, daily driving isn't a problem, you just have to use your foot to meter the fuel more but it's very easy. They haze a little at idle in the mornings but after it warms up almost none. If I drive responsibly I actually get very good fuel mileage. Recently on a trip to Jeff Garmon's shop I drove it like a stock truck and got 21.5 mpg on the trip. I have 5x.016's from Smokem', his DV's, S300G/S475 twins 24* timing. I'd say give them a shot, you probably won't be disappointed.