New stuff coming

Tan70

Well im about to bite the bullet on purchasing a cp3 pump.

Talked to Todd today and im planning on going with his 60% over, 30k prv and maybe a wild rail.

Tomorrow im installing my 120hp nozzles and hopefully by next weekend the pump will be here and i will install that and the other things.

Hoping to reach the 700hp mark. Is this achievable with what i have or do i need more? and what?

Thanks.

Got the nozzles installed today. man do they make a difference. Truck is a lot more peppier, sounds meaner and just all round way more fun to drive.
A ton more smoke too, gotta change some settings to see if i can thin some of it out. Turbo comes on way faster now, rail gauge seems to have spiked to around 9k now curbing idle and shoots to 17k under light throttle. Haven't got on it yet too much, kinda want to let it break in a little more. plus there was just too much smoke. so I'm going to change some settings on the smarty and go from there. All in all it was a good day. faster time too on changing nozzles lol only took me by myself 6 hours and that's waiting in line for tools ;)

Cp3 pump, wild rail and 30k prv should be here Wed.

Thanks.

It will Be.....Box and ready for Monday (2 Day) Shipping.

Thanks Todd for all the help and quick responses..

Looking forward to next weekend. :)

Thanks Todd..

I received your email Yesturday. Looking forward to putting the stuff on this weekend.

Well I got the pump/rail/prv in the mail today and I just want to say that Todd has been excellent to do buisness with. The packaging was TOP NOTCH!!! And was on time like Todd said it would.

Thanks again Todd for everything.

Here is a picture of the packaging

The thing was going no where in that box.. Pretty impressive.

IMG1901.jpg
[/IMG]

Coating change on the rail?

Here is what the Wild Rail looked like when it arrived:

011.jpg

010.jpg

Todd said some they do coat if needed... and others they dont if the surface is already in good shape.

Truck is running great... can't wait to see what she runs and dyno..