New Sump from BDP

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
The guys at Beans Diesel Performance are close to production with their new fuel sump.

I installed one of their prototypes and the quality and fit is great. I'm so glad to have gotten rid of those dang draw staw issues.

Contact Beans for pricing and availability.

Thanks guys!! It looks awesome!

e4bbd25a.jpg

62769f0b.jpg

736f9813.jpg

f75eb11f.jpg

511d6c3c.jpg

40c39e71.jpg

d94dabca.jpg

3e165149.jpg

a76ef5ac.jpg

08ec450f.jpg

Dalpilot hooked me up with Hellmans and its a great piece too!

That's one of the first ones we ran off so there are some mistakes on it. We sent it swole to try it out since he was looking to get rid of his draw straw and we could get some feedback.

We are also going to offering a "no tank drop" option as well so all you have to do is drill a hole in the tank and bolt it in.

That thing looks great! Pricing in the same league as Hellman's piece?

I can't remember what hellman sells his for but if you want, pm me and I'll shoot you a price. Fairly cheap though!!!

Looks nice!

I'd like to get one of these or Hellman's, but I just don't like it hanging down like that under my truck being that it is a DD. I just feel like it could get knocked off or something.

That's one of the first ones we ran off so there are some mistakes on it. We sent it swole to try it out since he was looking to get rid of his draw straw and we could get some feedback.

We are also going to offering a "no tank drop" option as well so all you have to do is drill a hole in the tank and bolt it in.

Pics of the no drop tank option and prices for both? Thanks

It will be the same price for either option, I'll post some pics up tomorrow once I'm back in the office.

Really like the drain option on the very bottom. I have a Hellman and really like it as well. Deff looks bullet proof

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I have a hellman sump and the thing is great never even got close to knocking it off daily driving my truck for over a year and half. only difference I see between hellman and BDP is the gasket material and the addition of the drain option on the BDP model.

I have a hellman sump and the thing is great never even got close to knocking it off daily driving my truck for over a year and half. only difference I see between hellman and BDP is the gasket material and the addition of the drain option on the BDP model.

The drain option is definately nice! I may tap my Hellman for one so I can drain the fuel at the end of the season. Although the new Airdog quick connects make it a breeze to pump it out the gravity flow is likely less messy on a hoist.

I haven't ever held a Helman pump but I think our is physicly larger, will have the drain hole and the no tank drop install. We are were not out to copy his sump just make a sump and there are only so many ways you can make one.

I like the drain also, but is there a way you could make them with a torx fastener or something that a thief would likely not have?

Back