New tires, AGAIN!

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Well I didn't care for the nitto 305/50R20's, they were just too small, so I sent them back to Discount today, and wound up with Toyo Open Country 305/55R20's instead. I think it is a much better look. The others had too small of side walls. Discount tires ROCKS! LOL

Old:
2007_May_29_004.JPG

2007_May_29_002.JPG

2007_May_29_003.JPG

NEW!

Lake_pics_with_kids_008_Small_.jpg

2007_Jun_04_002.JPG

Lake_pics_with_kids_010_Small_.jpg

Thats the look I was looking for:rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Last edited:
I think you need to post more pictures to piss Dan off

LOL LOL. I like the look of it now, It looked a little ghetto before.

i love my toyo open coutrys, smooth as silk and still a little aggressive looking. damn good looking truck! :rockwoot:

Looks great! 10 or 12 more sets and you'll catch Dan!LOL

Looks good :D

Na, I haven't had that many tires on my 01....stockers for 2000 miles, 35" BFGs, 38" PJs, 38" Toyos, 40" Toyos, and now 38" DC Muds, and the truck only has 48,000 miles on it LOL
I was thinking earlier about some different wheels for the 07 though since I already have different tires on that :hehe:

duct tape, bailing wire and a little JB weld never hurt anybody...

heck ya - thats another 1" of tire! looks much better, and i bet youll love the toyos....theyre awesome tires

i the open country's on my yukon, they ride really well and looks good, i have 275/60R20's on it, any wider and they would rub though

and get them chrome bumpers bolted on tim!!!!!!! Sheesh! LOL :poke:

BFD99 said:
and get them chrome bumpers bolted on tim!!!!!!! Sheesh! LOL :poke:

Yeah, I'll add that to the list. Exhaust goes on the boat wednesday, redyno and tune thursday, work Friday-tuesday, Drink, Drink, Drink.......... you get the picture Dex.

Back