New tires, AGAIN!

I love the red Bumpers, just looking for a red Grill now or a harley grill to paint red.

03-04 or 05+ harley?
if its 05+ just get a chome package grille and have it painted - much cheaper for the same thing
if its 03-04....good luck, theyre HARD to find unless you go to the parts counter. trust me.

thats what it is that looks weird, either chrome bumpers, or keep the ones you got and get a red grille and some more Tint on that thing! and some red mirror covers too

BFD99 said:
thats what it is that looks weird, either chrome bumpers, or keep the ones you got and get a red grille and some more Tint on that thing! and some red mirror covers too

yup, id go so far as to say put the stock grille back on till you can find a harley (if thats what you want) ..... and get some real tint it TEXAS, you need it!
then maybe dan will step up and tint his truck as well :poke:

Yeah the Tint has been a long time coming. It will be getting done here real soon.

If it were my truck......get the red HD grille and a XL bumper and have it painted red. That way you don't have that plastic lower cover on the bumper.
(XL series bumper is all metal.....that's what I cut up for my 01).
And do the 05-07 HD heads.

Or, if you did the 05-07 conversion....do all red with the HD heads.

Like this:
730658.jpg

had a few sets of different tires myself. :hehe: In 90k miles, it's seen:

31 stockers
33 BFG ATs
35 BFG ATs
37 Goodyears
38 PJs
39.5 Trxus STS
44 Trxus STS
37 BFG ATs on 17s
38 Trxus STS
37 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 20s
38 Toyo MTs on 20s
37 Trxus MTs
38 Toyo MTs on 16s
38 Toyo MTs 0n 20s

Buy the 05 grill offf ebay that is cut down to work with a pre 05 bumper. paint it red, slap on 05 Harley headlights= Done. :rockwoot:

PTSUPERD said:
Buy the 05 grill offf ebay that is cut down to work with a pre 05 bumper. paint it red, slap on 05 Harley headlights= Done. :rockwoot:

Exactly!! You can get the chrome package or the regular grill. Both are retrofit!!

Yep, you can mod an 05 grille to work with your 04 stuff as well

How about an 05 grille with a DC Customs front bumper?

You can get all the parts on Ebay.

Hell, that dude I had Rich pick up the bumpers from is in Channelview, TX.......and from what Rich said he has tons of those things.

He might have a grille and stuff too. HD heads are best bought online, unless you have a hook up at the dealer.......and occasionally you can find them on ebay.

Can you paint a Chrome Grill? If so, I'll buy the of retro, and be done with it.

Back