New to compd

Cantstopcummins

Maine Cummins Crew
Hey guys, I've been on cumminsforum for a while but I just decided to try out compd and see whats going on over here. Mods are in my sig and I'm saving for a built tranny so I can finally take my girl to the track. One thing that's already pssin me off is the avatar. I cannot for the life of me get a file to upload. I've resized and tried to compress and it still says my files are too big. someone please help!!!

Rule #2- We dont know what a silencer ring is or how to make a Common Rail smoke really bad.

sig is fixed. the green wasn't as hard on cf

Rule #2- We dont know what a silencer ring is or how to make a Common Rail smoke really bad.

seriously.......I didn't ask did I? by the way your name is rollincoal there buz so don't start with the smoke thing when your name basically says "I like smoke"

anyways........... anybody know how I can get a picture to upload for an avatar?

Noob 1.
Rollincoal 0.

:hehe:

:lolly:

I had to giggle just a little bit...

Sorry Rollincoal, but he kinda had your number on that one...

BUT, in your defense, We all chose screen names that may NOT Represent what we are like currently!! Hence Mine!! LOL I earned that nickname 6-7 years ago.... Now I'm NOT SO SWOLE!! LOL

Thinking of having it changed...... Maybe you should too...lol

Thanks for fixing the sig.

Nice truck. I bet it matches your flatbills.

if you mean it matches my curled brim camo hunting hat then ya

how does my truck even look like the flatbill sort anyways? are you jealous because it's not beat up and dented......or is my HUGEEEE 2.5" level that makes you think i'm a bro?

if you mean it matches my curled brim camo hunting hat then ya

how does my truck even look like the flatbill sort anyways? are you jealous because it's not beat up and dented......or is my HUGEEEE 2.5" level that makes you think i'm a bro?
Unwad your bikini briefs amigo...

It was a jab at the mirrors:D

sorry man, my undies are a little bunched, but you guys are brutal here, guess you gotta take some sht every now and then though haha

sorry man, my undies are a little bunched, but you guys are brutal here, guess you gotta take some sht every now and then though haha

We may be a little brutal, but we'll be the first to help you out of a jam as well.

I figure I talk smack pretty much non stop in person, why not here.

I will say, you are taking it in stride much more than many n00bs we get. Stick around, join in, help where you can, learn and you'll love it here.

SRW truck with the mirrors flipped out...

Not seen as cool here...

Just sharing cause you asked...

whats the mirror / flatbrim jab anyways? I'm slow and don't get it....
Flatbillers tend to leave the mirrors cocked all the time...

YEARS ago a member here (and elsewhere) had a sig that said "Mirrors cocked because I'm always pullin hoes", that crops up from time to time as well:D

YEARS ago a member here (and elsewhere) had a sig that said "Mirrors cocked because I'm always pullin hoes", that crops up from time to time as well:D

rythmes with bus? LOL

My mirrors are always cocked out because some jerk-ass-wads didn't put electricity in them so you can adjust them if you flip them up and down witout four trips to the passenger side. So...you all can stick the "cocked-out mirrors" argument up your asses. But on a dually, it is ok, right?

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

rythmes with bus? LOL

My mirrors are always cocked out because some jerk-ass-wads didn't put electricity in them so you can adjust them if you flip them up and down witout four trips to the passenger side. So...you all can stick the "cocked-out mirrors" argument up your asses. But on a dually, it is ok, right?

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Yep! Flashback to before we all got banned!LOL

A Stanley Fat Max tape is stiff enough to adjust the passenger mirror from the driver's seat.

You want to stick what up our asses?:homo: