New to compD

NorCalCummins

New to the whole compD website. Some body wanna fill me in here on how this thing works. Little lost there's just so much to explore.$.02:woohoo:

Welcome! If you ask stupid questions you'll get stupid answers, that's how it works.

And don't get butt hurt if you don't get what you want to hear. A lot of excellent poeple on here that have plenty of knowledge. All the posts are opinions as well, so have tougher skin than an 8 year old girl and you will be fine. Grammar skills get you extra points. If you have problems creating a sentence, people tend to get annoyed.

Welcome to Comp D. I'm fairly new to this site myself, but I have been a mechanic for a while.

And don't get butt hurt if you don't get what you want to hear. A lot of excellent poeple on here that have plenty of knowledge. All the posts are opinions as well, so have tougher skin than an 8 year old girl and you will be fine. Grammar skills are mandatory as is spelling. If you can't spell use a browser that has spell check. If you have problems creating a sentence, learn how before posting unless you like getting ripped apart.

Welcome to Comp D. I'm fairly new to this site myself, but I have been a mechanic for a while.

Fixed it for ya:D

did you go to the ukiah pull on saturday?

dont be too worried, just remember before you have a question, use the search button, search it FIRST...

:thankyou2: I just use the dictionary on my phone. You threw me for a loop though, I was looking over mine and couldn't find a misspelling. Thanks for including that for me.
Nah, you didn't have any spelling problems:D You were just to nice:hehe:

Welcome! I guess you've seen the rules on spelling and grammar....but no one mentioned this should be posted in the "introduction" section. :hehe: Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to CompD, just follow the posts from above and you should be find. Search before you ask and check spelling.

You can search all day if you like.....and probably still not find a dayum thing. That so called "search" function sucks Nick's ballz. It has CFS syndrome if you ask me.

:hehe:

And I have CTFS syndrome...I had to edit this three times to spell everything corrrrrrrrectly. LOL

..make that four. :nail:

did you go to the ukiah pull on saturday?

dont be too worried, just remember before you have a question, use the search button, search it FIRST...

Yes I was at the truck pulls on saturday to answer your question. Went up with the Total Performance Diesel Crew.

Thanks for all the input guys

Well you found the right place. Just be nice and whatnot and you'll be good. As for the search feature, I rarely find what I'm looking for with it. So don't be afraid to ask questions, even if its probably been asked before.

Yes I was at the truck pulls on saturday to answer your question. Went up with the Total Performance Diesel Crew.

Thanks for all the input guys

i was hanging out with drake, randee, cole (mostly), adam, and melissa off and on the whole night, did you eat a denny's with us after the pulls...

Welcome to Comp D. There is alot of good info on here and alot of informative people that do not mine busting your balls if they see fit, but they seem pretty smart. Good Luck

i was hanging out with drake, randee, cole (mostly), adam, and melissa off and on the whole night, did you eat a denny's with us after the pulls...

nope I didnt stick around for dennys on this event. what rig were you driving? i was in the middle of the track watching the pulls standing in a red duramax its a friends of mine....

i had the silver common rail, i pulled in super street. i remember seeing that red duramax running around... see you at drakes dyno event in oct.

Jason

Welcome! They are pretty laid back here, just no racial slurs or you will end up with goofy avatars and edited posts by mods to make you look like an honest d bag.

Back