New to compD

And don't get butt hurt if you don't get what you want to hear. A lot of excellent poeple on here that have plenty of knowledge. All the posts are opinions as well, so have tougher skin than an 8 year old girl and you will be fine. Grammar skills get you extra points. If you have problems creating a sentence, people tend to get annoyed.

Welcome to Comp D. I'm fairly new to this site myself, but I have been a mechanic for a while.

:thankyou2: I just use the dictionary on my phone. You threw me for a loop though, I was looking over mine and couldn't find a misspelling. Thanks for including that for me.

Nah, you didn't have any spelling problems:D You were just to nice:hehe:

I think you ment people. I had to laugh at you guys.:hehe:

No worries here. Thanks for throwing me under the bus.:lolly:

Kinda looks stupid after not one, but two people missed this claiming that it was error free.

I know kinda is not a word. :Cheer:

seems like everyone has a fun time bagging on people a little :lolly: nothing harsh just throwing stuff out there, thanks for all the info guys!

From what I've seen most everyone can take a little bashing here. It shows the mature attitude a little more. Seems to be a little more respect for the next person here vs the kiddie forums I have seen.

From what I've seen most everyone can take a little bashing here. It shows the mature attitude a little more. Seems to be a little more respect for the next person here vs the kiddie forums I have seen.

true that. was checking out the performance threads saw one about a intake plenum, they were going at it on that thread. i drank a six pack just reading the whole thing. hillarious stuff they were saying tho

Competitioin Disneyland!! I like that!!!

Sorry folks, park's closed. The moose outside should have told ya.

:hehe:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEbz6kvnQDA[/media]

And another one of my all time favorite Chevy rants.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ8X6qTA5cE&NR=1[/media]

I don't care what we do, or what we call it. As long as I still get to harass the tards!

Back