New to compdiesel, not diesels ;)

Brayden

Comp Diesel Sponsor
It was good to meet all you guys down in FL.

For those who don't know me, I'm Brayden. My brother Chase and I run Fleece Performance Engineering. We specialize in design and manufacture of innovative powertrain products. Most recently the TurboBrake. We also have Dual CP3 kits nearly ready for Duramax's and soon to follow common rail Cummins. Also in the works, a T4 turbo pedestal for the Duramax. I'll post a pic of the prototypes tomorrow.

Stay tuned for more products!

My ride is a 2004 LLY Duramax w/ a modified CP3 stock everything else. It's pretty tired. It's had a hard life of testing and R&D. :ft: It put down 450/917 with fuel to spare. Time to get the *nx* out. That'll finish it off. ;)

Good to be here.

Brayden

Hey, hey ............:welcome:

You got'a post that turbo thing! I'm sure plenty of folks here would like to have it!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm working on getting the new site up and running. I'll have all the details on the TurboBrake up there shortly.

Welcome to the Board Brayden, It was good to meet you and your crew in Ft. Walton.

Welcome to CompD :welcome: This is where all the cool *nx* folks hang out :rockwoot:

Sheila

Brayden,

Glad you made it over. You will love this site. Look forward to seeing you around the forums.*nx*

Dennis