New to diesels and got a 01 duramax and need some advice.

Duramax_King

Like I said I just got a duramax and need to find some programers and such I'm buyin some dragonfly injectors real soon but don't know which way to go with the rest I could use some good advice from some dmax owners

Welcome to the forum,where are you located. EFILive is my 1st suggestion for tuning followed by PPE.
What is your ultimate goal with the truck ?

Welcome to the forum,where are you located. EFILive is my 1st suggestion for tuning followed by PPE.
What is your ultimate goal with the truck ?

He said it all those two would be my top picks and you need to find a goal or what you would like out of the truck

Ii'm from Duluth mn and got a guy who has a power pup for 150 and he is goin to toss in a ppe Boost valve that has never been used and I was thinking of goin with a two gauge piller and build a intake and 5" exaust

I have a ATS e-power for sale it is just like a PPE but less than half the price.

Save your money that your gonna put towards the injectors and get yourself a clutch/tranny. Also gonna need a lift pump, and some boost and egt gauges. THEN you will be ready for a programmer such as EFI live, Ats epower, or ppe.

Duramax will make some amazing power on stock injectors, so unless they are bad leave them alone. Because more then likely they will make more power then your connecting rods can handle.

Where are you from?

Back