New to Mumau

Hahaha, I meant to explain that to ya!! The old lady made them on Friday, and didn't feel the quality was to her standards on Monday. I told her that they were fine, but she insisted. Instead she gave them to my brother and his drunkin buddies while I was at work on Sunday. She did want me to apologize to you though. You were probably like....."What the fuk?" When I saw you on MondayLOL

:hehe: It's all good. I probably would have had to share them with "our buddy" that entertained us while you were here. :)

Tell the baker I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

:hehe: It's all good. I probably would have had to share them with "our buddy" that entertained us while you were here. :)

Tell the baker I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

Yeah you're probably right! I'll tell Mandy that you said "it's the thought that counts" haha

If Snedge is in your bay 'observing'.....

Whatever you do don't drop your wrench, and if you do- DON'T reach down to pick it up, just calmly go over to the tool crib and fetch another. :hehe: :hehe:

Congrats to both.

He doesnt do to much observing. The shop isnt climate controlled well enough for him. Although he did do some head porting today. Even acted like he knew what he was doing

Welcome, Sean! If you think you can surf Comp D in the shop without the boss man seeing every post from his perch at the parts counter.....you are wrong. Dead wrong. :hehe:

Dont worry guys i got the beer!

We'll be in a van....down by the river....after dark.

I have homoerotic thoughts.

Wow. Nice catch Jeff. Glad you caught it before he edited it too.

Thanks Steve. I did find that video of your last run. I just have to make a youtube account to post it.
4x4 I think me and the boss man are on the same page over here. Hes not such a grinch

Did the sexual harassment start yet? Snedge taught Big Ben all he knows about bathroom molestation.

fortunatley every attempt from ive had something bigger in my hand than he did........dohhh

Good deal Sean, going to try to get my purple truck out to some Pittsburg races this year. Good luck with the new job!