New to NorCal

BigSmoke

Too Tall
New to comp d and new to NorCal, originally from Indiana so I have a small amount of knowledge, but still no expert by any means. Hopefully I can meet some people with similar interest in trucks and track down a couple pulls this summer. Do they have pulls in northern Cali?

Welcome to comp d! Where in nor Cal are you at I down by marysville

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

welcome.. im sure we will see you at a few pulls this year if you make it out.. hopefully you can help us get more trucks to show up..
and like others asked where you living? im sure we can find some fellow diesel heads in your general area..

I'm living by Clear Lake as of now. Kind of looking to move a little further north at some point. Coming from Lafayette IN I hope there are quite a few pulls. I would like to try to make it out to some. We'll just have to see.

your not far from me.. i have family in cobb mt. there is a pull every year up in upper lake, and ukiah

I actually live on Cobb myself. Right up from the Rob Roy Golf Course. Glad to hear there are a couple events close to home. Maybe well run into each other at a pull.

oh ya.. my cousin Marcie lives about 5 houses up from there. she also cuts hair at the salon.. im betting you might know her lol.. not a big place..

Not sure if I have met her or not, I really haven't met anyone yet. Does anyone know of any shops in the area. Kinda just looking to kick around and meet some people. Figure making friends in a shop is as good a bet as any. Hahaha

closest one is going to be drakes over in santa rosa.. its the closest one for me also..