New to site just saying hello! Built 01 with twins

Fatheadracing

Turbo ls to tturbo cummin
Hey how's it goin? New to the site and diesel world in a way, learning quick, love my new truck, it's a 01 very built, makes 1043rwhp, very clean truck only 67k, I was into cars, traded my turbo ss Camaro and my yz450 and some cash for this beast, and so far I like it, only issues I've had is a airdog go out and ppump lines leaking, any tips on tht would be sweet btw lol, looking for some new coal Rollin buddies in mi too

IIO

If you are into learning about performance you are in the right place. If you are looking for diesel buddies to roll coal on the streets......p1$$ off. The coal roallin' phucksticks are what got us all the bull crap regulations now.

$.02

Ok lol as I said learning!! I'm into performance, didn't realize yall hate on the whole coal Rollin deal, thts what everyone around here calls them, but no I don't care about the "coal rolling" lol long as its fast, so guess just lookin for people around me into these trucks n that have knowledge on em As well, all my buddies are still into cars

You fail at links and life Scott.

Go tell Monica your friends are all mean. Maybe she will kiss it and make it better.

197c6irw7p7ibjpg_zps3178d746.jpg

:pop: