New to site just saying hello! Built 01 with twins

Welcome fathead. Who out here built that truck? Looks familiar but the truck I'm thinking of wasn't blue.

Thank you! And not completely sure who did the original build, but I know the truck has always been blue, it came from Colorado, I have to look at reciepts to get that guys name, I'll look tonight tho

Man I was hoping FatHead would lose his Sh*t....Oh well Welcome to the Oral Nation.

This one could have gone either way...props to the newbie for hanging in there.

It's pretty, I have a weakness for that electric blue.

Thanks to all of you! And thanks yea I loved the color I had to get it lol, always wanted a deisel but didn't have the money yet for somethin fast enough to satisfy me, ( for a bit at least lol) but finally found one I was willing to give up my turbo Ss Camaro for, my dad has always been into diesels, he currently has a spartan tuned 6.4

The truck and set up are very familiar...seems I talked to the builder amd that was part of my decision to go the route I did....just not coming to me right now.

The gap between more and enough never changes.

Lol Yea I've figured that out, I just got the truck n I parked it cuz of the salt here in the winter so it should keep me happy for a while before I try to make more, not to mention my ppump lines leak almost everytime I get it out if it's real cold? Anyone else have tht issue or heard of it or any ideas?? I have fixed the #1 by taking line apart n cleaning with sand paper the flanged line part and the crossover tube part tht the line seals against, thinking I need to do tht to all 6 lol

Well, sh!t. This trolling didn't go nearly as well as previously insinuated.

Guess we were at the wrong bridge.

The gap between more and enough never changes.

Your signature messes with me every time I read your posts.
And I can't get "skinny arms rob lowe" out of my damned head now..

Your signature messes with me every time I read your posts.
And I can't get "skinny arms rob lowe" out of my damned head now..

The whole P-pumped 24v with a CR head just has my mind blown, on top of that you throw in skinny arms Rob Lowe......

scrawny-arms-rob-lowe-hed-2014_zpse2039a76.png

Too early for this sh!t!

Welcome to CompD FatHead, and nice truck!

Oh I remember that truck ..... It was for sale a year back when I was looking ........ He's a member here or CF can't remember which

Sent when I wasn't here using my mypad

And it doesn't even look like it was drawn with and etch-a-sketch. Props to the newb. :clap:

attachment.php

Thanks for accepting me in and the compliments on the truck, I'm excited to get it out this spring and see how she does at the track and at the local street races, would love to go tear up some these ss camaros and ricers racing around here, they don't like to be beat by trucks specially not a big ol deisel lol