New to the 6.4

CATmech945

I'm getting ready to install a flo pro exhaust with the dpf delete, s&b intake and a sct livewire tuner on an 09. Tired of the 10 mpg crap. Just wondering if there's anything I'll run into that I need to be aware of before I go tearing into this thing. Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks.

the DPF is quite heavy so use jack stands or a buddy to help when you drop it. I believe the nuts are welded on so remove the bolts in the flange. Enjoy.

Haha thanks. It's all pretty straight forward though......no sawzaw needed like my 7.3? I'm just wondering if it's something that can all be done in a day because I need the truck for work.

^^No sawzall needed unless your doing the down pipe which if your only going for mileage gains I wouldnt recommend. Otherwise it is straight forward and if you have a buddy to help you than I figure you should be able to get it done in about 5 hours! Did you get the sct livewire with IDP tunes?

No, I went through MKM Customs. I just got the standard tunes that it came with, nothing custom.