New to this so how do i make my diesel smoke?

9712v

Done strokin!
Just kidding. I figured id get everyones attention with that all too fammiliar stupid question so i could introduce my self.lol Im Bill and im sure ill be bothering yall with questions that have probly been asked a 100 times. ill thank yall in advance.

I was kinda excited when i read the title, i was hopin to see another noob get digitally raped....

Hi Bill. Welcome. You will receive lots of attention with the title I'm sure.

IF you bug us with questions that have been asked 100 times we'll just tell you to use the search feature... So do that first, lol.

The search feature, yea I've been told to use that several times. You'll get use to it, well welcome and enjoy.

Welcome,,, dont let these guys intimidate ya,,, ask away, everybody like to talk on here,,, we will help you out!

Just kidding. I figured id get everyones attention with that all too fammiliar stupid question so i could introduce my self.lol Im Bill and im sure ill be bothering yall with questions that have probly been asked a 100 times. ill thank yall in advance.

Opened this ready to see you get dogged by a ton of people for the title...haha! Welcome!

I see every one here hate that question too! What really gets me is i've seen a couple on other forums about wanting smoke but not the power. I don't understand that.

Sorry but I don't think it's cool when you see a diesel pour at a crap ton of smoke and gain hardly any speed. Although it does keep tailgaters away.