New toy

BtsNhoS

I need a truck
Just got a new feature to the tool arsenal... ya its got a fridge :Cheer:

draft_lens12821351module115424921photo_1282181175kobaltlights.jpg

Had the same box for about 3 years now pretty nice box for the money just wish the drawer rollers were a little higher quality.

I looked a one of those pretty hard. I didn't like the slides. And I didn't want a top box, I need flat spots for chit to pile up on.

yeah im a little worried about the rollers. i have alot of storage units so far because i have sooooo many tools its hard to keep stuff organized. when my wife becomes a doctor im going to make her buy me an entire snap-on garage unit haha

I was going to buy one at lowes last night but really was not impressed with how the drawers didn't glide very easy so I went with the homak instead.

Most important question....how much beer does the fridge hold?
i had 24 in there. i use it as my main supply because i have a small size fridge loaded that is on standby :lolly:
Glides reall good with a nice load of lithium grease lol

yes it sure does, i apply a small amount and its much smoother im going to apply it to all the rollers this weekend

A buddy has one and half the drawers broke on it after a couple years, when I mentioned i wanted one he said to stay far away. They look very nice though.

A buddy has one and half the drawers broke on it after a couple years, when I mentioned i wanted one he said to stay far away. They look very nice though.

well thats not the best thing to hear, im going to baby mine for as long as i can and hope it stays together :lolly:

Back