new truck is alive!!

sixinarow

ag/diesel mechanic
well Its the third hook vid actually,the first two ran good also just had to change a spring in the valve body to get it to shift sooner. thinking Ill be going to 373s the way its running. heres a vid of my hook the other night 350'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKB7678lCOY

its the paint code from the daytona trucks,but the color is too dark its not a good match. little dissapointed with the paint. still looks good just not what I pictured.

got her running huh? The 3:73's were def needed for me. I ended up going up to a 35" tire to gain some more wheel speed too. If I had the 4:10's still I would probably have to be running in high range this year.

yea shoulda stayed with the 373s but needed the dually axle anyways. bet it could handle the bigger gears good, it hardly pulls down at all even with duals now.

looks good, what tires ya runnin? getting into 3rd with lockup I assume?

Mark your front tires if you deflate them any, mine were spining pretty bad at 30psi.Not sure how ST's are but I know 33" STS's hooked pretty hard with 4:10's.

truck is set up for 2.6,but around home theres no class separation for turbo size so I run bigger,but can pull 2.8 if I come north of the cities.

1st,but was wondering how it would work to try leaving in 2nd??

i've been leaving in 2nd every pull so far this year. seems to be working well but i need to wait longer to shift to 3rd my rpms can't catch up.

Back