new truck

hurts diesel

got new truck couple weeks ago done alot of work already and still waitin on more stuff to come in but heres some pictures of it as of now whatcha think?
2001 dodge pictures by hurtz95gt - Photobucket
1114101558.jpg

1114101559.jpg

1114101559a.jpg

1114101606a.jpg

Last edited:
Very clean truck!

Only thing, but caring so much for the grill thought.

Not a fan of the strip between the windows, definitely don't like bug guards either.. But the rest looks good! Looks like a real clean truck.

Not a fan of the strip between the windows, definitely don't like bug guards either.. But the rest looks good! Looks like a real clean truck.

Indeed, strip all that chrome and body molding off and you'll have yourself a beauty. $.02

WTF?!?! did hell freeze over? :confused:

I told you that you can't read... You can still have chrome and be tasteful. But that chrome aint tasteful. I would be interested to see what it looks like with just the chrome molding on it only though...

Looks like it might just be silver though, that might look pretty good.. Never know.

Last edited:
according to you it would look like crap because it has factory wheels on it

I have never seen a good looking dually wheel.. Most of the time, stock looks best for them. I really don't like it when people take off the chrome covers and reveal those nasty faded black stock steel wheels and think it looks good..

I'll be running 3rd gen rims on my trucks.. I liked my 20's, but they started to pit. Nobody makes a good looking wheel.. There would be quite a few options if they'd ditch all the fake ****.

Last edited:
well, the way you feel about dually wheels is the way I feel about single wheels... I've yet to see a wheel that I thought looked better than the factory wheels... and the few that I was like "hmm... those aren't too bad" were like $500+ per wheel... no thanks

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much chrome on that thing... Knda looks K-marty IMO

If the factory didn't put chrome in an area it shouldn't be put in that area... It messes with the clean lines of an other wise VERY nice and clean 2nd gen

Last edited:
Back