New turbo mounted

Charger and pipe looks good. In the future zstroken may be able to help you with an elbow that will work for the cold air routing.

I should have waited to let Chris send mine out for polishing, that looks sharp my friend!!! Think you'll like it, I love my 468!

70mm is is large as you can go for 2.8 correct? 72 shows over 2.8in.

ZStroken's elbow is 90 degrees. It is not any better than the elusive stock Cummins elbow. The elbow needs to be the same angle as the stock elbow used for smaller turbos. I think the OP has the ticket here.

ZStroken's elbow is 90 degrees. It is not any better than the elusive stock Cummins elbow. The elbow needs to be the same angle as the stock elbow used for smaller turbos. I think the OP has the ticket here.

Um, after I shortened my intercooler piping it was very easy to use the elbow zstroken provided.:what:. Further, my ED gate setup has the turbo out about another 3/4" then the OP which would make the piece harder to use for me then the OP, which i've indicated was not hard at all. Just trying to help:Cheer:

Actually, perhaps the fact that my turbo is spaced farther because of the gate the 90 angle worked better for me then the OP. I think I got it now:bang

Well, I shortened mine by 2 1/2" (I have the same WG). I have the ZStroken elbow. I have an angle mismatch between the CAC tube and the elbow, no matter which way I rotate the elbow or CAC tube. I cur the tube on a chop saw (it's straight). :what: :redx:

I should have waited to let Chris send mine out for polishing, that looks sharp my friend!!! Think you'll like it, I love my 468!

I polished the cover myself. I don't think Chris has a guy that polishes them.

70mm is is large as you can go for 2.8 correct? 72 shows over 2.8in.

It mics out to be about 70mm

New charger is on waiting for the rest of my piping. Hope to have it running by the weekend.:evil

I liked that intercooler pipe well enough to make one just like it. Just waiting to shoot the last coat of clear on it now. :rockwoot:

We have a polisher we use but I would say they dont look as nice as yours turned out. The backlog over there is taking longer than we like so we havent pushed the option.