2007_May_29_004.JPG

2007_May_29_003.JPG

2007_May_29_002.JPG

305 50 20's with nittos?

Should I have gone bigger on the tires?

Last edited:
go bigger
lift it

but it looks good the way it is, and the wheels look bad azz!

Last edited:
Looks great man...but you realy gotta consider losing that tool box. Maybe get a chest style that's below the rails.

Looks great, man!!:rockwoot:

I think the tires look really good the chrome really sets the truck off, I wouldn't change a thing!:Cheer:

Damn!....red sure does clean up nice!!:D

Looks awesome....lower the back down a couple inch's and put a set of bags on it.(For towing the boat) Oh and put a chest style toll box in.

Tires are perfect. Take the rear block out and lose the toolbox.

Looks great Tim!!!

trade the toolbox for an "under the rail one" :poke:

add red grill and smoked Harley headlights. (since I'm spending your moneyLOL )

nummit said:
I have a factory 2.5" rear block for you Tim

Hell, I've got a set of 2" tapered blocks off my X that will probably work even better!:hehe:

PTSUPERD said:
add red grill and smoked Harley headlights. (since I'm spending your moneyLOL )
Actually he's got chrome front and rear bumpers to put on it....if he'll ever get off his ass long enough to spin a wrench. :hehe:

Damn you guys can spend the dough for me. :thankyou2: I am definetly gonna lower the back end. Its stock now, so what will level it out? 2" or just take the blocks out? The tool box will be changing, and the lights are going to get tinted all the way around. I want a grill like Richards, but find a red harley grill somewhere:umno: Again, custom made = $$$$. I really like the look, its like driving a new truck, and it actually rides better, before was like being on a pogo stick.:doh:

Well......when you're ready to upgrade the headlights holler at me. I need those '02-'04 lights in a baaaaad way!!:D

Looks Good Tim..Thats a Good Choice in wheel also..>LOL

You got good taste man..

stuff_139.jpg

SLows me down Pete, and I like the wheel wells being fuller!

POST # 2000 WOOOOOO HOOOOO

Very similar to yours Phil, I liked the look of yours at TS, you inspired me. LOL

Back