New wheels and tires for the ole girl

looks great man, also just lose the toolbox and get a bed cover!

I want some new ones. I need to sell the ones that I have now!

Oh by the way yours looks good too!

Attachments

• SILVERLINE2.jpg
    SILVERLINE2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 15
Tim- How long do the wheels keep spinning after you've stopped or have you timed them yet?

:pop:

TooMuchBoost said:
Tim- How long do the wheels keep spinning after you've stopped or have you timed them yet?

"My D's keep spinnin' and these hoes keep grinnin'......." :hehe:

Santa Gertrudis said:
Tim finally threw some D's on that bit**. LOL

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Now he needs to get a matching grill and I don't mean for the truck either.LOL

TooMuchBoost said:

Hard to tell through the velvet dash cover reflection, and the fuzzy dice. LOL

Last edited:
Looks good! I echo what other have said about lowering the back and losing the tool box. Let me be the first to add...Lose the running boards too!

I got a fiberglass tonneau cover for ya, with linear actuators, shaved key handle, etc.....

For a good price....

You just got to come pick it up, and get it painted red.....or I can get it sprayed prior to pickup :D LOL

Oh yeah, nice new tires and wheels :Cheer:

Yours is a long bed isn't it Dan? Also, I use my truck for hauling crap all the time, so a tonneau cover will wind up in my garage.

Nope, I have a short bed.

I pulled it since I used to actually use the bed, mainly when it wasn't as tall as it is now.
Now, I don't use it so much.......especially since I got the 07 F-350 and numerous dump trucks for when I need to haul stuff.

Hmm.....might have to pull it out of the shed and put it back on my truck LOL

I just found out Nitto makes a 305/55 20, they ordered mine a 305/50 20. I told them I wanted the tallest 305 they make so I will be changing to the 55-20 next week! Its 1.2" taller, basically the same size as my BFG's were!

I'm not into the whole chrome thing but they do look good on your truck. Anyword on the spin time yet?

Well the only way that they spin is if I push down on the long skinny pedal, unfortunatly that kills the longevity of the tire attached to it. LOL

I bought them at Discount they have a 30 day ride guarantee, if you don't like em, you return them and they get you something different. They did that with my last set and I had them 29 days. There really great about it too.

Back