Newb from Illinois

Are you going with me to the drags in havana on the 20th? If so bring the red truck, ill help push it down the track.

Sorry bud that was low, but good deal, you ridin with me or driving your truck? And tell Jballs hes coming too. Oh and BRE youre more than welcome to come as well, were gonna need a pivot man.

Sorry bud that was low, but good deal, you ridin with me or driving your truck? And tell Jballs hes coming too. Oh and BRE youre more than welcome to come as well, were gonna need a pivot man.

I'm in to woman actually and that's a bit of a drive even if I wasn't.

So what youre saying is... if it wasnt a long drive youd consider it? I bet you have soft hands.

So what youre saying is... if it wasnt a long drive youd consider it? I bet you have soft hands.

No, in the previous thread I stated I was into females unlike you phucks!

I planned on driving cause I want to make it back home lol. You gotta help me convince JBalls. And yes Rick, this is true.

Dont lie Nick, you just wanna blow da smoke wit ur vin locked smartay.

If it was a gang bang i woulda offered up amber haha, but we shall see where the yellow brick road leads.

Wow if I knew I was joining a gay hook up site I would have just stayed on Powerstroke Nation

Back