Newbe hoping for some help from the 7.3 pullers in farm stock

You know what pro-stock tractor people cheer for the loudest is?

A v8 Massey. You know why? Because it's different. People like being different, even if it costs more. :D

being gay is different, doesnt mean its cool or gonna get you anywhere, well maybe if you were in prison

Oh i know the cummins can be right there with it in pricing but, yall got way off topic i asked about 7.3's pulling in a farm stock classes and somehow we got in to $30,000 ppumped 7.3s and people cheering for masseys with JD shirts on lol im just a broke mofo lookin to get out of the stands and on the track

In this case you would be better off starting with a 1066IH and working your way up in power...lots cheaper than any 7.3.

Get ahoold of Ross becker aka pontiacross, hes come a long way with his 7.3.

Got any pics or details on the CR setup for the 7.3? Link maybe?

I want to start pulling this summer at a few county fairs at first and maybe run with the big dogs down the road but I was wondering if i could get a little info on what setup yall are runnin. I only have a custom ts from Beans, trac bars, Airdog, 38/50 southbend and i have removed all the restricking parts out for the fuel tank and the little things in each head, I was wanting to change injectors and turbo, but I dont want to get stuck in a higher class

What year 7.3l?

You know what pro-stock tractor people cheer for the loudest is?

A v8 Massey. You know why? Because it's different. People like being different, even if it costs more. :D

Carlton Cope's Warpath, impressive to say the least.

being gay is different, doesnt mean its cool or gonna get you anywhere, well maybe if you were in prison

I'm wondering if making ignorant comments about things you don't fully understand is your forte?