newbie from Fl

yoda

I figured I'd stop in and introduce myself.

My name is Dan and I'm fairly new to the diesel world. I've had my truck for a little over 1 1/2 yrs. It is an 05 Ram 2500 QC, SB, 4x4, w/ the G56.

So far the hot rod goodies that I have done are: an AFE Pro Gaurd 7 CAI w/ the dry filter, 4" muffler and resonator to a 5" bed kit w/ 5" stacks, and a TS performance MP8. She has an upgraded clutch but I bought the truck used so I do not know the specs of it. I have some other goodies waiting for me to install and they are: ATS Arc Flow air horn, Industrial Injection bag of parts, and ARP head studs. The other hot rod goodies that are in the works are: a set of DDP 50hp injectors, Opie bypass, Smarty, Spearco intercooler, and a grid heater delete (not sure what brand I will go w/ just yet).

Some of the other goodies that are in the works are: EMS manual hub kit and Dynatrac heavy duty ball joints.

These goodies will be taken care of in the next 6 months....but I have other plans as well for later down the road. The primary use for my truck is a DD and also to tow my rock crawler to play and also the occasional hot rodding. Once I get a chance I'll post up some pics of her.

here is a pic of my rig and the also my toy.

DSC01087.jpg

100_0665.jpg

Back