Newbie here

Joe6

Hey everybody!!! I'm new here, just picked me up an 01 cummins with a quadzilla chip. Just wanted to say hello... Had a couple questions that maybe you guys could answer... I was curious, my trucks blows a little black smoke but how do you really make it roal coal?? And if the quadzilla gives you 180hp should i be worried about my transmission at 400hp?? 225hp stock + the 180hp chip??? Thanks a lot guys!!:woohoo:

Hey everybody!!! I'm new here, just picked me up an 01 cummins with a quadzilla chip. Just wanted to say hello... Had a couple questions that maybe you guys could answer... I was curious, my trucks blows a little black smoke but how do you really make it roal coal?? And if the quadzilla gives you 180hp should i be worried about my transmission at 400hp?? 225hp stock + the 180hp chip??? Thanks a lot guys!!:woohoo:

you have ALOT to learn

and rolling coal, not always the best way to ruin our sport... might wanna think again on that one..

Hahaha I'm just trying to get a rise out of you guys, lol... I've been on the cummins forum for a year and decided to see what you guys are about!! Hahaha Thanks for the welcome!!! Can't wait to start posting!!

Hahaha I'm just trying to get a rise out of you guys, lol... I've been on the cummins forum for a year and decided to see what you guys are about!! Hahaha Thanks for the welcome!!! Can't wait to start posting!!

Good way to get banned right off the bat, we cant wait to see how you post.

I saw a welcome thread getting bumped a lot more that usual. I figured either a chick, or a wetawd. The jury is still out.

Welcome.