Newbie in Michigan

Cummins&LML

Hey! Just wanted to drop an introduction line here. Obviously new here but not new to diesels. I am also a life member on Cummins forum and Duramax forum. As you can see in my sig I got an 11 LML Dmax that's bone stock. It's never seen the winter salt and I pulled it out of storage less than 3 weeks ago and it's been to the dealer 2x already due to Nox sensors and other tree hugger crap that had to be put on from the factory. But that's a different thread for a different day.
I also own a 99 2500 quadcab Cummins. I've owned it from day 1 and it stayed stock for about the first year. Modding diesels was kinda unheard of back then and options were very limited. Oh, how things have changed! That started off with the baddest Banks kit they made and that truck would run, but their system became a turd fast and I dumped the whole thing. Since then its been one mod after another for the quest of more power. Last year I decided to take the truck down to the frame, fix the minor body rust and tweak the engine a little more and do a lot more sled pulling with it. The project has turned a whole different direction, more along the lines of show and go. I got a thread on the Cummins forum if anyone is interested.

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/98-5-02-non-powertrain/1121994-2nd-gen-resto-build.html

Anyway, I got a few Cummins things I'd like to sell but I have to have 10 posts in order to list them here, so I figured I'd start here. This is a great forum. I've been on here quite a few times just poking around and researching what others here have done, just never posted. But I can now!

Noob posting.....you're doing it right. :welcome: to CompD

Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony :rockwoot:

Thanks for the welcomes from everyone!
For some reason I didn't get any email notifications I had any replies to my thread here. Gonna have to look into that!