Newbie to CompD

Welcome!!!!
You should hit up Kennedale on Saturday night, you'll get to meet a few of us in person.

Welcome!!!!
You should hit up Kennedale on Saturday night, you'll get to meet a few of us in person.

i am trying to figure out the plan for saturday night, i have heard of three things at three different tracks, i need to find out the exact plan, and where my other people will be.

is there a North Texas group on here?

no the closest 1/4 mile is ennis
And yes there is a north texas group called ODRA, and they will be at redline this saturday. However, I'm conceited and I will be at kennedale, therefore everyone should come there.

Hey Max, welcome aboard.

The fee to join is some of your venison sausage, I'll tell you where to send mine :)

~Rob

Hey Max, welcome aboard.

The fee to join is some of your venison sausage, I'll tell you where to send mine :)

~Rob

Rob, why are you guys always after my sausage ?? :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

i like this site, it seems to be alot more lax then the other.

no the closest 1/4 mile is ennis
And yes there is a north texas group called ODRA, and they will be at redline this saturday. However, I'm conceited and I will be at kennedale, therefore everyone should come there.

there was mention of going to oklahomo 1/4 mile this weekend, but heck kennedale is only 20 min from the house. so i might check that place out.
:Cheer:

ps. the smileys on this site are GRAND.