Next Step after Bully Dog

lcaad1249

My buddy has one of the 6-position chips like the Bullydog. He called me last night asking what would stack with this chip. I told him I thought injectors would probably be better than a programmer but wasn't sure. His truck is an '02 six-speed 7.3 with the Bully dog, AFE stage 2, and other than that stock. Any recomendations? Anything for sale that would fit well?

Injectors, Turbo and NEW RODS, Oh and good tuning...

Is there a new BULLY DOG Mod out that takes a 7.3 Liter to 200+ hp ? I had a customer ask if I had one, because they were on National Back Order....:bang

As a Bully Dog Dealer I am used to getting news on new products last:hehe:

:what:

umm he will need a clutch, TURBO BACK EXHAUST! probably a turbonetics turbo, and maybe some small injectors and he would be at the limit of the pmr's.

A pipe, Ebay the Puppy Dog and get a real chip. Then some injectors.

In that order.

tell him to get rid of the bully dog and get a ts chip it will be like twice the power he has now.

how much does he want to spend? he could start off stacking an edge box on it.

I agree, a TS or DP chip will give you all the fuel you can get out of stock injectors...

Not to mention a couple of guys around here who stacked chips on 7.3's ended up buying PCMs. Bad juju.

'02 has the electric fuel pump, he should be good with stage ones unless his fuel pump is messed up