next upgrade?

pyrobee

Everything can go faster!
I have a 99 ext cab 2wd that I am building for eventually drag racing but it needs to stay legal for now. I have a 6" mitre and AEM intake and am getting a FASS or AIRDOG soon after christmas what shoudl I go to next sticks or bigger turbo. I want to wait on a programmer just yet. I wanna make as much power with motor before I start playing with timing but I know that will be a major thing to so I guess. I am wondering what yall would do next. I really want to do a tranny before anything but that is just to much money!!

in all honesty you wont see much of a gain out of injectors without something[programmer/chip] telling the computer to fuel more so that would be kinda a waste. If it was me i would get a edge comp box next and would save up and get injectors and a turbo at the same time. cause you wont need a turbo until you put injectors in it. but then again you want to atleast put a valve body in the tranny before injectors and a turbo for sure or you will have to get a new tranny whether you can afford one or not.

I have a fairly good street combo that is about to be removed for a more race oriented set-up.

I will soon be selling some 90hp sticks, a Smarty and possibly an Edge Juice. I also have two transmissions...one should go up for sale too.

BTW, I have a 99 2wd as well...this stuff and an SPS62 made 474HP and 944TQ. It's very fun on the street and smoke is easily controlable.

I won't need any of this with the p-pump...PM me if iterested.

Valvebody and torque converter first. I would recommend having the comp ready to install as soon as you do the converter. With my triple disc when I unplug the ADR(like right now its off the truck) it just doesn't make enough power for the tight converter. And the sticks don't do much at all without a box. My truck with all the mods in my sig(but with the ADR off the truck) is much slower than stock. Basicly with a tight converter, if you don't have enough power for it, it feels like your driving around with the parking brake on. But you need the TC to run a box, injectors, etc. So if I could do it again I'd do the VB, TC, and comp(or ADR) at the same time. Then save up and do injectors and turbo at the same time. Otherwise bigger sticks with a box will torch your stock turbo, or at least mine did.

give me a price for all of it or however you wanna sell it PM me if you want.