NGM Diesel goes 4.95 @ 145 1/8th mile

So just a little recap of this thread only.

We went out to do some chassis testing, in the boiling heat today.

You attack me personally, My faith, My knowledge, and my accomplishments

Respect is earned

The track conditions we ran on last night was not perfect, thats why we tested there to get " real world" results. Track temps were 125-130* that day....

Ive raced 13 sanctioned events last year and 4 allready this year. When im not raceing diesel events i race T/S classes locally.... name one "real racers" that races more than i do with there diesel pro stock truck!

BULL$HIT!!!

Name ONE race (place, date and time) where you ran Top Sportsman. :hehe:

Also, list these 13 sanctioned events you ran last year and the 4 this year.

Wade a minute, you cannot even keep the story straight in the same damn thread. :doh: First its the boiling heat of the day then its at night but the day track temps were 125- 130! Then you wonder why......*bdh*

for the new guys that don't know........... think of someone from history, like Charles Manson. Now lets say ole chuck comes out with a book, and the folks jump all over him recounting the people he had murdered, and that the sonofa***** dare show society his miserable face. First impressions, and actions, are the ones that last. There is but one act that might redeem wade, and the entire country would rejoice, we would deal with the vp taking over for a short time.

I see what you did there. LOL

Are you saying that your current practice run is roughly equivelent to their 2008 run

Ding!

Also, Do you really think Banks would give you the slip for their Fastest time?? An organization like Banks (As much as we dislike them, due to their product line) probably has run a hundred passes which would make them the fastest truck, but instead of running to the internet and bragging about it, without a legitimate story to back it, they wait and show everyone(Those who attend real events) what their truck can do. And thus, they earn our respect, no matter how little we like them.

We don't like you, and we don't respect you.

Technically Wade's posts do indicate he may hold the record for the WORLD'S SMALLEST PENIS, but until Swole finds his micrometer, official confirmation is not something Wade can celebrate just yet....

Only took him 4 years to go the same speed.

Posted via tapatalk if you know what i mean

I know! You'd think someone else would have done it by now....and they haven't, so that's why I have to give Wade some credit.

I am quite sure Darren could have broken it if he were to run nitrous.

BULL$HIT!!!

Name ONE race (place, date and time) where you ran Top Sportsman. :hehe:

Also, list these 13 sanctioned events you ran last year and the 4 this year.

I doubt you can.

Still waiting for this list

Darren has the power and the drivetrain to go alot faster but hes damn near bending that chassis in half with his power.

So cut the excuses, fix the chassis, and show up at a real race, etc. etc. :rolleyes:

This is exactly the kind of thing you jump down his throat for.

Wade needs a PR guy....but he's still going faster than 99.95% of the people on this site....so gotta give him credit for what the truck ran, regardless of whatever title is ascribed to it....

Darrens got 3-4 years on Wade for testing and passes..
He's got tons of power but never seems to get as many consistant passes with it as Wade does in only his 2nd year..

Both trucks are awesome.... I'm a Cummins man no doubt and love to watch / listen to Darrens truck... I still can't get used to the "Gasser" sound of the Dmax in Wades / Banks trucks, but Wade is getting it Done!! Like it / Like him or NOT....

I guess going to TS, Virginia, Indy, Scheids, World Finals, Brian Buchanens race, and a few test and tunes isn't making real races. It also ran a low 8 at every event if not better. I guess if a truck that was competitive would show up to the races everybody is at there would be motivation for upgrades.

I give Wade credit for building a fast truck, the problem is that his mouth seems to run faster, and more consistently. Like everybody has said over and over and over. Put times down at a race, show up to a race that will have a truck in the opposite lane, and race.

No disrespect intended on the races you mention (some were last year obviously) but what I was getting at is the old "she has a lot more in 'er if we could just....." stuff.

I can't stand that line no matter who says it, be it everyone's hero, or Wade, or whoever.

Shut up and do it, then simply post the time, and don't put a title on it.

Like Wade should have just said - "went to XYZ track for T&T and put down 4.95 @ 1.45"

END OF STORY, no added BS.

I see what you did there. LOL

LOL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OweGdsp8JH4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OweGdsp8JH4[/ame]

I don't really care for Wade but I am with Swole on this one.Gotta give the man props.

The only other truck in my class that will go "might" be darren, No one else with a pro stock will show....

I've seen J-Rod, Bo, John Robinson, Darren Morrison, and Alex Laughlin make passes on that track.

I'm not trying to argue with you here, I'm just saying that those guys come to or have came to Terre Haute. They strap in, pucker their sphincters and give her hell. Maybe you could too.

doesn't he have one of those special inserts for his racing seat? kinda like a grease and go?