Nhrda 2008 Diesel Drag Race Series

rocracing

NHRDA President
Well race fans as we wrap up our 2007 season. I would like to thank all our members for the great support during this year without great members there would not be an NHRDA.:thankyou2:

So race fans watch out for the 2008 season.

We are finishing up dates and contracts for our 2008 season and we are proud to announce that there will be 5 division throughout North America with races in 12 states and 2 countries. Including several National events such as the Blackout event up in Edmonton.

So stay tuned during December to see our schedule. And be part of the fastest growing Race Organization in the world The National Hot Rod Diesel Association.

www.nhrda.com:welcome:

:cheer:

Sounds great, cant wait to see what the north east events look like.

I was told that the north east will be hosting some quite impressive events this year if all goes as planned. stick class anyone?

Robertp said:
Sounds great, cant wait to see what the north east events look like.

Rob and Wade-You guys need to stick around longer after the events, y-all missed out on a great time we had after that event you guys went to. It was a great time with great friends. I defineately can't wait to start the new season. We have adjusted and made a few tweaks to the classes, we are positive -all- will be pleased. We will make even more tweaks and adjustments as the classes and group grows. It's fun and challenging and very rewarding at the same time and we look forward to progressing to the next level.

See y-all in 2008!:thankyou2:

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: