NHRDA and NADM Diesel Fest JUNE 7th and 8TH

John- you bringing the funny:hehe: car up north? Would love to see it run. do you guys have a schedule up somewhere?

Diesel Fest Payouts June 8th

Hello everyone so there is no confusion here is the payout schedule for Diesel Fest 2008

NHRDA prize money

Pro Steet Winner $750.00 Runner up $400.00 Third place $250.00
Super Street Winner $600.00 Runner up $300.00 Third place $150.00
Pro 1 Bracket Winner $500.00 Runner up $250.00 Third place $100.00
Pro 2 Bracket Winner $400.00 Runner up $200.00 Third place $100.00

NHRDA Payout $4000.00:cheer:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contingency Money from NHRDA Sponsors
MBRP, NADP, AFE , BD POWER, HPC COATINGS
Will Pay Winner $100.00 Runner up $50.00 Third Place $25.00 for each class
Total possible payout $ 3500.00:cheer:
Special payouts (Sponsored By Huckstorf Diesel)
$500.00 for the first perfect reaction time during eliminations:cheer:
Total payouts can be up to $8000.00 for the event. See you all at the track this is shaping up to be a great one.:Cheer::cheer:

For more info http://www.nhrda.com/

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Great news i just got off the phone with Dan Scheid and they confirmed that they will be attending Diesel Fest this weekend in Wisconson. The weather looks good for this weekend and should be a great turnout for both the NADM sled pull and the NHRDA diesel drag race.

See you all this weekend
:nos::tree:*nx*:Cheer:

I'm going to be there for the fun also I hope my truck runs good I haven't race this year yet not sure how consistent it is yet with the new setup.

I would like to see them hit the 200 MPH mark! Get er done!

BTW, for those who are skeptical about the contingency program with NHRDA, you can get something from just about all of the sponsors to fit any truck. I know this firsthand since I race an OBS Ford! If MBRP doesn't make an exhaust for your truck, you can always get an MBRP tip! You can order an AFE filter from NADP, and catch two contingencies in one shot. You can have just about anything coated by HPC!

I was a bit skeptical about this arrangement when I started running NHRDA, but it has worked out very well. I'm just ticked at myself for not figuring out the stuff I mentioned above until after running a season with them (and missing out on quite a few possible payouts).

Crap, I forgot that I planned to get a section of my exhaust coated by HPC before the next race...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

wow what a long flight we got into town at 2am.had to fly around thunder storms and tornado watches. got a few hours sleep and went and met with the racetrack now we are headed out to watch the nadm sled pull tonight, hopefully the weather holds out.

what is up with a tornado watch man we dont have those where i am from.

well hopefully tomorrow will be better and there will be a tail wind tomorrow and we will see 200mph out of scheids dragster. well off to the sled pulls and of course some cold :Cheer:

well that didnt work we tried to leave to goto sled pulls and high tornado warnings hit and our motel had 40mph winds and it has a foot of standing water in the parking lot and flash flooding is happening. drag racing may suck tomorrow

rad_____-usilord-en-20080607225800.jpg

Bad as I hate to say it...I wussed out because of the weather. I never left Chicago.

The storms have come in the afternoon late. If things work out the same way tomorrow we should be able to get the race in. How much water can drop from the sky anyway?????????

I heard a lot of water is gonna fall from the sky, just not sure if it will make it as far south as you guys. They said Milwaukee was going to get a downpour.

Around here (N. IL) a few tornadoes, some heavy storms. Nothing like WI though, SE WI got rocked yesterday afternoon too.

no shoot i thought it could rain in nc in obx but man bill's wife walked out into the street and was at her knees in water by the time she made to hafl way out into the street. but good thing they serve whiskey in wisconson. and a big thanks to dan schied for driving up through this nice storm. hopefully it clears and we are drag racing in the morning