NHRDA Div4 Championship, Moroso OCT 18th & 19th

thanks for the link! if i don't break at funday sunday at osw i want to make it there

Ya gotta have faith... :)

kurt blew out his radiator the other day, so it,s time to upgrade. other than that we've been to 7 races this year the farthest ride was alabama. so were in good shape for osw. may throw in dual electric fans while were at it.

may throw in dual electric fans while were at it.

Be careful with those fans if you have a thicker intercooler...Mine will not cool the A/C condensor when I am not moving. Sucks here in Florida! They must not be strong enough to pull through all the surfaces. I am going back to the manual fan!

Be careful with those fans if you have a thicker intercooler...Mine will not cool the A/C condensor when I am not moving. Sucks here in Florida! They must not be strong enough to pull through all the surfaces. I am going back to the manual fan!
thanks bags, it turns out the one we had laying around the shop is for a ford so it wouldn't fit anyway. might make a cool coffee table.

Oh hell ya. It was all handled this past weekend.

What we doing Saturday night? Camping...hotels....drinking....

All of the above. I was going to look at hotels in Stuart by I95 to see if they are any cheaper and worth the extra 10 mile drive.

This should be a good show .... we need everyone to bring a few friends .... I am talking to a very large west coast team about making the event. The truck has no motor in it as we speak, but they are working VERY hard trying to get it pulled together.

I would love to have a party at my house but its an hour south of the track.

I still have the big NHRDA sticker on the back of my truck. I get a couple people a week asking me about racing and I tell them about Mororso. I get more people tring to race me or smoke me then I care to tell about.

Lets get a hotel spot so everyone can be at one place.

I have great news for you Dodge guys. I have found a way for you to run faster. I was going to keep it to myself but I'm just not that tip of guy. PM for the prices.
ACME_DIESEL_RACING_FUEL_1_.jpg