NHRDA kicks off The 2014 season at Famoso Raceway

Better not bail on me Lance. Your my co-pilot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should be done in Fresno by 2 at the latest....I'll be there shortly after that.

Actually starting thursday its billings to denver and back on sunday. Tuesday its off to Coeur d'Alene till thursday and from there a pit stop in salem to drop off my truck and continue to Bakersfield for the race. Sunday back to salem

Ken, if you need a hand this year I'm moving back to the Salem area and will have lots of free time

Damn you can't sit still.

We aren't going to make it so just cancelled 3 rooms at the Sheraton there if anyone is looking for rooms....

Diesel TV will be returning this year and we are planning on have a 5 camera feed and will be doing live driver interviews so make sure to brush your teeth and smile big

1962869_671605112899981_1893676072_n.png

The NHRDA Semi Truck and Trailer are in route to Famoso Raceway , that means it is time to get this season going !

I unfortunately will not be attending. Finances and my wife being close to the due date! My apologies, I really wanted to be there.

I got pictures of the NHRDA semi from one of he guys that works at the local scales here today! The truck was pulled in there building.. Hopefully they went through ok! Gonna be a long week my truck is in pieces still.

Looks like were heading down with the 3.0 truck to make a test pass and tinker with it. Leaving about 9pm Friday night and driving straight through. Gonna be a long weekend.

Booked my room and heading down Friday evening. I'm ready to dyno and make a couple passes down the strip. Looking forward to seeing everybody :Cheer: