Nhrda Pro Street

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Who plans on running the NHRDA PRO STREET Class in their Division this year?:poke: :evil

It is an exciting addition to the line up of classes- I am really looking forward to the coming season!:tree:

we will be there with the dmax at breakaway and creswell nc and a few more,perhaps some north east races

I'm excited! Where are the rules? Is there a 'press release' link announcing the new class offering?

so jeff, you have a pro diesel truck, will you be running your truck in the pro diesel class this year?

BIGRPOWR said:
so jeff, you have a pro diesel truck, will you be running your truck in the pro diesel class this year?
We'll see..........:evil :evil

The Black Sheep Duallie will return after a long hiatus also:woohoo: :evil :evil

Is it done snowing yet???:bang

I'm planning on it, you've put on some great events and I really like the way you run things. Definently had a blast last year, I'll make as many events this year as possible.

Thanks,
Wade

I want to run at least a couple of the events, but we will be SuperStreet not ProStreet. We are going to be running a full steel 3/4ton 4x4 with a single charger on pump fuel and the OEM transmission and engine, DOT tires. Should run high to mid 10's. We aren't going to put 9 second equipment in the truck or use nitrous anymore.

RacinDuallie said:
:hehe: :hehe: Might have to start a new "Speedy Sombrero Class" for ya Brandon.....:tree:

*gasp* you've seen our team logo!?!?!!! Josh designed it and I wasn't sure it was out yet!

Attachments

• speedy-gozales3.GIF
    speedy-gozales3.GIF
    24.5 KB · Views: 22
Hmmmmmm I am jealous of Brandons trick little logo......

I need to find a evil Black Sheep Racing logo :poke:

:evil :evil :evil

RacinDuallie said:

let me guess it will backup to a stump with rubber boots on :kick:

Bubba should make it for MEDICINHAT,& BLACKOUt. Now if some of the southern boys can make it we can make a class.

RacinDuallie said:

dont worry i got it