NHRDA World Finals - Official Photos!

DrSpeed

Unregistered User
To all the racers out there! I'm the NHRDA photographer, and was able to photograph every truck at the races!

The official NHRDA World Finals Photos have been uploaded.

Get your very own copy here:

NHRDA World Finals Photos

And, being a diesel truck guy myself (sled puller), I'd like to extend a discount to my fellow racers. So, when checking out, please use this 20% off coupon code!

Coupon code: nhrda2010

All photos will have a:

NHRDA
World Finals

Logo on the upper left corner, which aren't shown on the proofs. The watermark will not be there either!

You have the choice of purchasing prints, or the digital negatives.

Look carefully, as there are over 1,000 photos in there, so I guarantee your truck is there!

Here is an example of one of the photos:

Image1.jpg

The frame by frame at the starting line for me is awesome.There is a lot going on before the first 60 ft for me and those picture help answer some questions ive had, very nice work I will be ordering several pictures. Thank You for your hard work

The frame by frame at the starting line for me is awesome.There is a lot going on before the first 60 ft for me and those picture help answer some questions ive had, very nice work I will be ordering several pictures. Thank You for your hard work

proof of how slow you are buddy. :hehe: that beeyatch is awesome harvey, you should be proud, and denny takes some awesome pics!!!

Yup, awesome photos, especially the launch sequences! One thing I got a laugh about though - in the Pro Stock semi-finals, the photo sequence was centered much more on the red truck than the blue truck. Was that an assumption on who was going to win? ;)

Damn Denny...some nice shots there buddy.

Wow! Nice photos. Great work.

Thanks! I do try my best!

I usually pick the few that I like and post them, but I figure with you guys running crazy times, the stop frame action paints a picture of what's going on when you guys launch. It's kinda neat looking at it on the camera - it's almost like a flip book!

proof of how slow you are buddy. :hehe: that beeyatch is awesome harvey, you should be proud, and denny takes some awesome pics!!!

Yup, awesome photos, especially the launch sequences! One thing I got a laugh about though - in the Pro Stock semi-finals, the photo sequence was centered much more on the red truck than the blue truck. Was that an assumption on who was going to win? ;)

Michael - yeah, that was exactly it. But really, I had already taken so many other pictures of the Dirty Max, that I thought I needed to even it out with just a few of the red truck. Oh, and go :ford:

Hey Everyone, coupon code will be expiring at the end of the month - get your photos soon!

Thanks! I take pride in my work, both behind the camera and on the truck!