NHRDA World Finals on MAV-TV this Saturday!

I watched. Good to see diesels on tv. I'm sure they saw many things to do better for next time. Thanks NHRDA and their sponsors

Mav tv - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I agree the first show was pretty good and yes we have several things that we will be changing when we film at Phoenix on March 10th , I am sure each show will get better and better as we go along

We want to thank MAV TV for working with us on the first show but i have to admit it is way to hard to figure out where and when it is airing. That being said that is why we will be moving the show to ESPN and Speed Channel to get more mainstream but again we had to start somewhere.

We are working on getting DieselTV.com up and going so we can host show on the web. Also we will have DVD's going on sale at the end of the week for $19.95 at NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - NHRDA

Mavtv

Looks like I just got Mavtv for nothing then. lol They do have some pretty good shows on there. Jeff

I agree the first show was pretty good and yes we have several things that we will be changing when we film at Phoenix on March 10th , I am sure each show will get better and better as we go along

We want to thank MAV TV for working with us on the first show but i have to admit it is way to hard to figure out where and when it is airing. That being said that is why we will be moving the show to ESPN and Speed Channel to get more mainstream but again we had to start somewhere.

We are working on getting DieselTV.com up and going so we can host show on the web. Also we will have DVD's going on sale at the end of the week for $19.95 at NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - NHRDA

thats great news...will it be up and running for 2012...

was the title diesel tv i missed it and tryin to see if its going to air again

Back