NIB Cummins ARP 625's

I can't comprehend people that ask the same, very close to , or more than the product cost. Why the hell would someone go through the hassle of buying it on here, when they can get it anywhere and probably cheaper WITH a receipt and warranty?

Oh yea, GLWS!

Ok, so cool guys if you had some thing to add helpful ok. If you just out to try and impress your forum followers by your coolness level with cocking off about what someone is asking for something I feel sorry for you. It much be a disappointment to have to sit down to pee only to redeem yourself but acting tough online. I will do the math to help you out. When you couldn't get 625's I bought them from Summit for 1232.19 x the sales tax of 8% which is 1330.75 not sure how that's asking more. If you can get them from Bean's for 1100 and he has them in stock then that a great deal. I couldn't at the time. How about you just ask why someone is asking what they are or shoot a pm ......or would that just not create enough drama for you ladies?

I will call tomorrow if Beans has then out the door for 1100 then I will drop my price according to that.

I will call tomorrow if Beans has then out the door for 1100 then I will drop my price according to that.

Wasn't trying to **** on your thread, just showing you why people thought the price was high. Sucks that's what they were going for when most everyone was out of stock, but i guess supply and demand will do that.

But, to answer your questions, yes there are close to 50 sets in stock, for $1099 shipped (sales tax would apply to TN customers).

Might help to post some pictures of the actual part instead of a photo you stole off someones website.

Tobin

Tobin.......make you deal since I guess you would need to see what a studs would look like. You buy them, and I will take you a picture of the box and if you are still confused what they look like then I will open the box and take another picture for you. Heck...I would even take once of the washer, and another of the nuts, as well as the lube packet and instructions. Or dont buy them and just look at the pictures I used from ARP. Sorry if that came across like a douche......seems like thats how you communicated with me. If a actually picture is really needed I'd be more then happy to get you one ;-)

Tobin.......make you deal since I guess you would need to see what a studs would look like. You buy them, and I will take you a picture of the box and if you are still confused what they look like then I will open the box and take another picture for you. Heck...I would even take once of the washer, and another of the nuts, as well as the lube packet and instructions. Or dont buy them and just look at the pictures I used from ARP. Sorry if that came across like a douche......seems like thats how you communicated with me. If a actually picture is really needed I'd be more then happy to get you one ;-)

You sir are a idiot.

Tobin

thats twice in one thread where you acted like an arrogant asshole. You have been a diesel forum member since 2010 and dont realize where you can get deals on parts or know that guys here dont pay premium prices for parts someone else mistakingly purchased and need to sell. You also only have 41 posts in that 2 years so likeliness of anyone buying parts from you is slim when you have a low post count and come back with attitude. Im not trying to be a dick to you either. Im just pointing out what myself and others will think. There are too many scam artists that join forums and dont post alot and try to sell parts without actual pics and they just dissapear after they get a few guys to pony up funds. An actual picture shows true intent...a dated pic shows even better intent. I can also see other guys noticing the price tag and wondering if the advertised 625 studs are in fact 625's. Thats where a true pic will make some feel all fuzzy and at least make you an offer.

GLWS

You are correct on most your points! I was cocky in two posts....to the two members who want to cock off! If you have a issue or legit concern voice it, PM it etc. Have some tact or etique. You want to spout off behind a key board and be a ass....well expect it back. I do understand I have a low post count. Are you one of those guys who flames a member for posting just to have giant post count.....or how about the guy who does the "try the search feature" to every new question. I have been on here 2 years, have 2 years of reading and yes....not a lot of posting. If that is a negitive to potential buyer then I would understand and respect that caution. As for the pictures....you make great points and I will take a couple of the part number and boxed item. Again if someone would have asked or said "hey this would help" I would of course make it happen. I am not a scammer, but I am also not a Newbie regardless of my post count and I not going to set back while a keyboard badass wants to impress his forum buddies with how he talks to people. Try that face to face, Im not calling them out on a forum...just try that in real life! When I got the studs, you couldn't. I paid what I paid for them bc I got something when no one had them and then didn't need. As far as wondering the price on the studs......good to Summit and look it up. I am not making prices up. Just trying to sell something. As mentioned, I will get some pictures up of the item.......and I think I am up to 42 posts!

Last edited:
You are correct on most your points! I was cocky in two posts....to the two members who want to cock off! If you have a issue or legit concern voice it, PM it etc. Have some tact or etique. You want to spout off behind a key board and be a ass....well expect it back. I do understand I have a low post count. Are you one of those guys who flames a member for posting just to have giant post count.....or how about the guy who does the "try the search feature" to every new question. I have been on here 2 years, have 2 years of reading and yes....not a lot of posting. If that is a negitive to potential buyer then I would understand and respect that caution. As for the pictures....you make great points and I will take a couple of the part number and boxed item. Again if someone would have asked or said "hey this would help" I would of course make it happen. I am not a scammer, but I am also not a Newbie regardless of my post count and I not going to set back while a keyboard badass wants to impress his forum buddies with how he talks to people. Try that face to face, Im not calling them out on a forum...just try that in real life! When I got the studs, you couldn't. I paid what I paid for them bc I got something when no one had them and then didn't need. As far as wondering the price on the studs......good to Summit and look it up. I am not making prices up. Just trying to sell something. As mentioned, I will get some pictures up of the item.......and I think I am up to 42 posts!
\

Whoa there Mr. Internet bad ass. I am going to break this down so even you can understand.

1. You have a low post count and come on here very abrasively (that means harshly) trying to sell a product for more than you can get it new

2. You have no pictures of said product except what you stole off someones website

3. This is a $1000+ transaction. That is a lot of money to send someone that acts like this over the interwebs. People get scammed a lot, they want to know some proof.

4. How in my original post was I being a A$$? Not at all, I was trying to help you sell your product. Please re-read #3 at this point.

Okay let's move on now to how to post a for sale ad:

1. Nice description

2. A photo of the actual part would help to show that you have the said actual part

3. A price LESS than what they are new

4. Contact information

Tobin