Nice looking headache rack... Where?

sredish

Where am I?
Anyone know where to find a good looking headache type rack I can use to lay lumber or things on? I want it to look good or I'm not going to use it, and I don't want it to look like a company delivery truck. I want something nice that has more of an offroad type look or something. NOt sure what exactly but any ideas would be great.

Roger that Flopster. I like those too. I just want the top tub so I can mount some rear facing lights and some "alley" lights out the side. That way I can drive my fences at night looking for lost cattle and see sideways. I'm sure I can't mount one with my stack now so that idea has passed.

Abrannan19 said:
there is no such thing..

that's kinda what I'm finding. No offense to anyone here, some of those look pretty goody I'm just having a hard time with the idea of them. I've never liked them all that much and just can't find the one that grabs me.

I'll be at SEMA next month and I'll be looking a lot there.

Let a 4x4 reach out and grab ya or a piece of fire wood and it will change your mind. I always liked them, but I like the work truck look as well.

Dazed&Confused said:
Let a 4x4 reach out and grab ya or a piece of fire wood and it will change your mind. I always liked them, but I like the work truck look as well.

in a regular cab..yea..I can understand it. and yes..its POSSIBLE on a crew cab.. but a lot less likely. even with the rack you are not completely covered..so whats the point?

Abrannan19 said:
in a regular cab..yea..I can understand it. and yes..its POSSIBLE on a crew cab.. but a lot less likely. even with the rack you are not completely covered..so whats the point?

I've had stuff come through my back window on three of my trucks. Yes a piece of wood can still get you in a crew cab. Had that happen in my old Chevy. I have had them on every truck but this one. Guess it just depends on if you like the added security. My rear window in my Dodge is $600 to replace so I think I would rather have a bit of security. Mine were all homemade though and couldnt get through them.