Nitrous Express Kit

Like I said cupcake, show me where he’s selling max 5 controllers for half price and lightning valves and bottles for $150 bucks please and it not some knock off.

Ok "sprinkles", please tell us do you have more stickers on your parts than you do horsepower?

It's not my parts list to itemize for you amigo! Sorry you lost your A$$ with your NX jewelry!

Also where do you put your Louis Vuitton purse at when your driving? I mean since your so caught up with brand names it only makes sense!

Ok "sprinkles", please tell us do you have more stickers on your parts than you do horsepower?

It's not my parts list to itemize for you amigo! Sorry you lost your A$$ with your NX jewelry!

Also where do you put your Louis Vuitton purse at when your driving? I mean since your so caught up with brand names it only makes sense!

This coming for someone running a s300 and a 68rfe. Big power huh. Sorry I don’t buy or run junk. Get what you pay for just like you did in your case. I’m still waiting on the max 5 controller you advertise for half price and those bottles that don’t exist.

As I said buddy prove me wrong. If that’s the case I’ll take a few of them.

This coming for someone running a s300 and a 68rfe. Big power huh. Sorry I don’t buy or run junk. Get what you pay for just like you did in your case. I’m still waiting on the max 5 controller you advertise for half price and those bottles that don’t exist.

Funny coming from a guy who buys someone else’s turbo setup... 1500+ hp at 7k pounds sounds like a disaster waiting to happen

It’s called a good deal. Setup new was $10k and he out grew them and wanted bigger and he was also at full weight makes 9.40 passes. So stick to the 2nd gen p pump **** and I’ll worry about mine pumpkin

Wow Felicia! So much ignorance in a single post!

Your right the electronics are the most expensive components, but I'll tickle your kitty a tad just to make you happy....

His 5 stage controller tops the max-up-your-a$$ 5 your so drooling over.....

Not only does it do everything the (see above) does, it can be programmed to ramp based on EGT for each stage, and even has EGT safety features to kill the system if needed.

So you were saying? Will that be a Visa or MasterCard?.....

Wow Felicia! So much ignorance in a single post!

Your right the electronics are the most expensive components, but I'll tickle your kitty a tad just to make you happy....

His 5 stage controller tops the max-up-your-a$$ 5 your so drooling over.....

Not only does it do everything the (see above) does, it can be programmed to ramp based on EGT for each stage, and even has EGT safety features to kill the system if needed.

So you were saying? Will that be a Visa or MasterCard?.....

Well..... I expected you to say PayPal.

Do you have any customer feedback replies?

Well..... I expected you to say PayPal.

Do you have any customer feedback replies?

I was being sarcastic on the payment, Mike uses all different platforms for payment.

In all seriousness though I was just throwing out what he told me once I sent the parts list to him. He's the expert on this stuff. Has been heavily involved in racing for decades and actually sold John Hennessey the track and land Hennessey is currently located.

I was being sarcastic on the payment, Mike uses all different platforms for payment.

In all seriousness though I was just throwing out what he told me once I sent the parts list to him. He's the expert on this stuff. Has been heavily involved in racing for decades and actually sold John Hennessey the track and land Hennessey is currently located.

Fyi, Hennessy is a phucking dewshnozzle.

This I'm well aware!

I've heard many stories both from customers, and vendors that say proceed with caution!

Well when you finally buy a $25k+ motor then run it on your stuff. I don’t care what features it has. a Ford F-350 has a lot of features but still a pos and a waste of money cause at the end of the day the same quality isn’t there. What’s the reliability ratings and some hard evidence compared to the top brand? It’s easy to run your pie hole when you don’t even run anything to begin with. Nitrous isn’t something you want to guess with and wish the best of luck on and when you have the money involved and invested as some of the guys running the systems you’ll understand.

???? Are you phucking serious ????

:hehe: sounds like a damned good time.

Just cause I got a good deal vs. $10k new doesn’t mean it’s junk. I could see if it was some junk Chinese turbos and parts but HSP is hardly cheap and probably has the cleanest welds and vband setup of any company out there. Could have went with some shade tree shop and did pipe and hose cheap route but really
No point unless I was gonna run a s300 or something in that caliber

Well when you finally buy a $25k+ motor then run it on your stuff. I don’t care what features it has. a Ford F-350 has a lot of features but still a pos and a waste of money cause at the end of the day the same quality isn’t there. What’s the reliability ratings and some hard evidence compared to the top brand? It’s easy to run your pie hole when you don’t even run anything to begin with. Nitrous isn’t something you want to guess with and wish the best of luck on and when you have the money involved and invested as some of the guys running the systems you’ll understand.

Guy what the phuzzzy $hit are you talking about.

That's the longest most meaningless rant I've seen on here in a while!

Guy you sold your kit to T-man if I'm not mistaken, so why are you going all "mensies" over something that clearly no longer matters to you since you sold "the best" kit. :hehe:

Guy what the phuzzzy $hit are you talking about.

That's the longest most meaningless rant I've seen on here in a while!

Guy you sold your kit to T-man if I'm not mistaken, so why are you going all "mensies" over something that clearly no longer matters to you since you sold "the best" kit. :hehe:

Uhhhh, your the retard in this room here.

:hehe:

Just cause I got a good deal vs. $10k new doesn’t mean it’s junk. I could see if it was some junk Chinese turbos and parts but HSP is hardly cheap and probably has the cleanest welds and vband setup of any company out there. Could have went with some shade tree shop and did pipe and hose cheap route but really
No point unless I was gonna run a s300 or something in that caliber

So how many Instagram followers you got?

Uhhhh, your the retard in this room here.

:hehe:

No, remember I'm just running a 364.5sxe fed by the etr488....

Clearly ecogreen15 has blown past me on the win to that shiney trophy! You can do that with fancy HSP piping you know!

Back