Nitrous Express Quest for the 6’s Dragster update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you trip the staging lights with the fronts and run thru the trap with the rears, how does that 6 or so feet you literally added effect your time and mph?

What happened on that pass was his front tires missed the mph sensor allowing his back tires to catch it, then the nose slammed down and tripped the et sensor. It has the same et that it should, but tricks the mph sensor by taking off a few feet between those traps.

Petty has tuned plenty of DR cars which are full chassis cars. He also has Tim's DOT certified street car(drives it to Proline everyday) running low 8's. As for not making true power do the math on 6.53@231mph @ 3300lbs = 3175 HP and that's leaving easy. Tim made 72 passes with our PRO-X TH-400 and bolt together converter before we bothered freshen-up the tranny and converter(only had light scorching on the clutches). Also a 600 c.i. motor with a rev. mount F-3 will make 2500-2800 hp.

I meant full chassis as in full tube not backhalf. No doubt they are making 3000-3200 hp. Its not that hard with 600 inches and twins. Application is the hard part. One of the fastest turbo car period is a 282 inch modular motor.

The only huge amount of hp I have ever heard of that was true and not speculation was annette summers big engine which made 3800-4000 real hp.
"Pink's" Gotham City Turbo Vette is a badazz piece of equipment, Vanishing Point Race Cars built that car and I seen it there when it was brought in for some "changes". That car out of the box launches hard and straight. Vanishing Point Race Cars currently has multiple cars out of their shop that hit the 5 second zone. This is a stong testiment to the quality of chassis's they build.....:rockwoot:

Good thing they make such a stout chassis that way it can harness all of that HP these cams your so in love with are gonna put down.

I would like to see this: A race between two Engine Builders/Tuners, with a unlimited budget. Just limits, like a cube limit.

Alan Johnson vs. Steve Petty

I don't know....

I installed another 300 hp if you look close
100_0530.jpg

Here are Industrial Injection’s new turbo’s designed for twins, along with ED wastegate adapters, these will provide ample to make 1300 + hp and spool quick enough to run NHRA Top Dragster. We anticipate dead idle to full song in .7 tenths of a second with NX advanced progressive Nitrous , and convertor management provided by Coan engineering These same turbo’s will more than likely go on the Nitro Flash Truck this winter
100_1840.jpg

Greg, when did I say I was going to come over and take a look at the wiring? I think I need to lay off the crack for a week or so!:bang I've been so busy I can't remember my name!

Status
Not open for further replies.