NMCA- MIR New Record

easy tiger,..I haven't come around quite yet....

I was seriously asking a question...because I don't know....what does Wade do?(driver,crew)?

If' you'd actually read the website, you'd realize there are bigger douche bags then you! Amazing huh?

I own, built, and drive the Pro stock truck in my sig. Along with many first to market in the cummins and duramax engine world. set a few records and been in every diesel mag out there, won several championships over the years.....Nothing too crazy.

Just trying to fit in here @ compd

And yet you had no clue that a ring ad pinion were a matched set.....

And yet you had no clue that a ring ad pinion were a matched set.....

I build engines, not rear ends!

sure i had a idea, but didnt know for sure...thats why i asked.

But turns out that there is a another way of making them work together the way i wanted too.

Sad this thread got derailed so quickly over something of much bigger importance than who it was who posted it.

Hey Jim, it was in the 90's high humidity that day. Weighted down and turbo limited.

There makin some serous power.

BTW its a BAE EFI HEMI tuned by his son kenny!

Kenny told me that they could go much faster but they dont want the weight penalties.

This one and the one that Richard posted of the Vette pulling the front wheels at 200 MPH are crazy, long way from seeing NMRA in St Louis in 2000.

Jim

I build engines, not rear ends!

sure i had a idea, but didnt know for sure...thats why i asked.

But turns out that there is a another way of making them work together the way i wanted too.

You build engines?

As in you build turbo engines but you have no clue about turbochargers or compressor maps. Yea you're the TOP choice when it comes to turbo motors.

the snuffer................. - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Real smart guy, if you need help give me call see my sig. :hehe: :hehe:

Hes got the whole world in his hands, hes hot the whole wide world in his hands....... SING IT WITH ME WADE!!!

why did you guys let him back in? we needed a whipping boy or what??

You build engines?

As in you build turbo engines but you have no clue about turbochargers or compressor maps. Yea you're the TOP choice when it comes to turbo motors.

the snuffer................. - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Real smart guy, if you need help give me call see my sig. :hehe: :hehe:

Hes got the whole world in his hands, hes hot the whole wide world in his hands....... SING IT WITH ME WADE!!!

Taylor, turbo's are completely different than engines, but maybe you missed that part in engine building 101...

I understand how a turbo works and understand how they opperate, that has very little correlation to engine building anyway. once you understand that air in a boosted engine is constant, the only variation is velocity, but im sure thats over you head..

Besides, i have way more experience with turbo engines than you think, i have my engines or my parts in several of the most powerful and fastest diesels in the country.

Just about every month i push out several engines from here and numerous hard parts for the cummins and duramax.

But, thats not the point.

You dont build engines, you dont race, you have a fly by night wanna be diesel bussines, do you even own a diesel?

Taylor are you mad cause i didnt take your "turbo" advise?

Because you think your smarter than Borg warner and II. LOL

It all makes sence now...:cheer:

Last edited:
because it is the same ****, over and over again, in every thread to step foot in, lies, stupidity, and no one wants you around. Swole sticks up for you now and again, but that is about the only person I can think of with any respect that does. First experience is the toughest to shake, but when you come in here and constantly agitate, it reminds me clearly of how big a douche you are. You serve no purpose here as no one takes what you say as being worth listening to. Sorry to the for taking away from the usefulness of a douche in real terms, but the term has evolved from a useful device, to something that fits you to a T, and you come in here and remind us of that often.

because it is the same ****, over and over again, in every thread to step foot in, lies, stupidity, and no one wants you around. Swole sticks up for you now and again, but that is about the only person I can think of with any respect that does. First experience is the toughest to shake, but when you come in here and constantly agitate, it reminds me clearly of how big a douche you are. You serve no purpose here as no one takes what you say as being worth listening to. Sorry to the for taking away from the usefulness of a douche in real terms, but the term has evolved from a useful device, to something that fits you to a T, and you come in here and remind us of that often.

If you dont like me or what i post, Then keep your mouth shut and go away.

BTW 99% of the time it's aggrevated assult on there part, i dont troll around looking for trouble, this thread is perfect example

Last edited:
Sorry wade slaping your name on someone part and calling it yours does not mean its your part.
Did you engineer it?
Did you machine it?
No.

wow, you are the first person to tell me to shut up and go away........ how many people have told you that? when will you get the point and stfu and gtfo ?

I got a trampoline with a safety net around it, you guys could have a CompDEX Memorial Cage Match in my back yard.

wow, you are the first person to tell me to shut up and go away........ how many people have told you that? when will you get the point and stfu and gtfo ?

It's ok. He's re-saved him self several times for each time he's told someone to STFU or GTFO or what ever. He can turn off his saved-ness

445179_med.png

Sorry wade slaping your name on someone part and calling it yours does not mean its your part.
Did you engineer it?
Did you machine it?
No.

Sorry Rich , but i engineer and spec almost everything we sell. Everything is custom, even one off.

funny that most on here dont have a clue, but in the industry we sell to a lot of big name company's

Industrial injection
Randys machine
RPM machine
Custom auto
Suncoast

Just to name a few...

Back