no 5th gen forum slackers

dieselbeef

dick doggin
anyways I want n invisible tuner? anyone got one..i got a pedal commander to put on this weekend but.....

is there a tuner goes in obd or anything that wont ruin my warranty..totally untraceable

TS Stryker?...don't know if they work worth a damn. But even some of the plug in modules, there is some debate if they are truly undetectable or not

i already looked into a ppump..if i do it the backup camera wont work so f that

i still looking for a turbo timer...i can lock it nd leave it running and thats ok sometimes but i really want a timer like the bd unit in my 02

I've shut mine off like a gas vehicle every day for yrs,
I don't mean after pulling 20k lbs, but daily driving no trailer, I shut it off and on twice in the drive throughs.
Never have had a turbo problem, on stock trucks.

You like an intact 68RFE? probably best to leave it alone!! :bang

I believe this offers a time based turbo timer....
EVO-ONE | All-In-One Remote Starter, Security System and Data Interface | Fortin

Ive run their evo-all in several trucks, including a 19 Ram Cummins and absolutely love it.
Ive always used the evo-all with their long range RF kit and have found it worth while to have my own Flash-Link updater for changing the modules configuration, enabling and disabling features, etc.

Last edited:
I've shut mine off like a gas vehicle every day for yrs,
I don't mean after pulling 20k lbs, but daily driving no trailer, I shut it off and on twice in the drive throughs.
Never have had a turbo problem, on stock trucks.

most do...the 02 aint stock anymore and tends to run hot so i giess its a fallover from driving that...likely dont need it..but i figure it cant hurt it..

You like an intact 68RFE? probably best to leave it alone!! :bang

I believe this offers a time based turbo timer....
EVO-ONE | All-In-One Remote Starter, Security System and Data Interface | Fortin

Ive run their evo-all in several trucks, including a 19 Ram Cummins and absolutely love it.
Ive always used the evo-all with their long range RF kit and have found it worth while to have my own Flash-Link updater for changing the modules configuration, enabling and disabling features, etc.

lol..dont nee all this for sure...and it would likly void the warranty so..f that noise...hahaha...thats why i bought it..

that 68 is under rated..itll do all i need..but that flair between shifts is an odd thing...