No start

edmeyers

Addicted Diesel
Replaced fass pump replaced fuel line from tank to fass replaced overflow valve replaced Vp 44 Hotwire pump to battery still no start plenty of fuel at the injectors help I'm at wits end thought about taking injectors out to check

So it back running but my pocket book is empty and I'm not 100% satisfied with the fix
Parts tested and changed were tried one by one I think it ended being the wires to the fass pump I replaced the hot wire and grounded the pump to the body near the pump
I get 11.8 volts at the batt and with the pump running I get 11.25 volts at the pump
I think if you under power the pump like 10.8 volts the priming is not consistence some times it works and for no reason sometimes it just free wheels build only 5psi
I really wish fass would have tried to help me figure this out 3 months ago when I called after replacing the pump I now have built 2 complete fuel systems and reorganized fittings about 8 different times the truck has been down for a while now and I have at least 60 hours in trouble shooting and spent well over 2500 dollars on testing and replacing parts and I eventually solved it with 15' of 14 gauge wire

11.8V? Why is your battery so low? .55v drop from battery to pump is super stupid high! If I'm understanding what you are saying.

How do you have the pump wired up?

What's your voltage drop on the battery cables?

I'll assume your battery to frame ground has been checked (voltage drop?) Since I'll assume that's where you have the pump grounded?

So many others questions, but let's start with those.