no throttle and p0602 code

You do NOT have to take all the Edge wiring out. Just unplug the box. It should run fine. I ran my '02 like that for a few weeks while Edge had my box to update it.

You do NOT have to take all the Edge wiring out. Just unplug the box. It should run fine. I ran my '02 like that for a few weeks while Edge had my box to update it.

Thanks for the tips.
I'm waiting for Edge to open up this morning and I'll give them a call and see what they say. I'm leaning towards maybe this being my issue because from what I remember the Edge is supposed to work with the ECM and if it is giving the ECM messed up info, maybe this is causing all of my problems.

Just unplug the module and take a drive. If it still messes up, there is a change that the wiring has a short somewhere....but not likely. If you are tapping the pump wire and that gets a short it would cause problems. If the diag plug connection to the edge is shorted, it shouldn't affect the ECM operation but it would keep the Edge from communicating and not work at all. You can also take the end opposite the plug off the Edge box. When working properly, it should have some flashing led's on the end. If they aren't flashing, it is not working.

I unplugged the Edge module and everything works fine other than I get a p0237 map sensor code. From the way the Edge plugs into the map sensor, I'm thinking I'll need to unplug the Edge plug and plug the factory plug back into the map sensor. I figured I will unplug the data connection plug from the Edge harness too. Then I'll give Edge a call here shortly when they open and see if maybe they can fix the module for me.

That makes sense that you would get a MAP sensor code since the Edge intermediates between the sensor and the ECM. I never saw that error with mine unplugged though....that I can remember. I could possible have CRS too...(can't remember schidt).

Good luck.

Back